Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Technology of the ancient realms
Technology of the ancient Roman Realm -
* "Magic lantern with turntable", from "Ars Magna Lucis", 2nd edition.
Description [http://is.gd/02gIzr], image [archive.is/XeAc5]
* "Magic lantern showing a soul in Purgatory; Projecting lantern", from "Ars Magna Lucis", 2nd edition.
Description [http://is.gd/y9FCso], full page [archive.is/lxWsD], usage diagram [archive.is/9LWgE], functional diagram [archive.is/LbgRZ]
* "Magic lantern showing Death", from "Ars Magna Lucis", 2nd edition.
Description [http://is.gd/ai0Wml], image [archive.is/B2vTU]
* "How Archimedes burned the ships".
From "Ars Magna Lucis", 1st edition. Description [http://is.gd/KvPZKN], full image [archive.is/uxR5e]
From "Ars Magna Lucis", 2nd edition. Description [http://is.gd/9JFIsY], full image [archive.is/fZ8RI].
* "Burning mirror", from "Ars Magna Lucis", 2nd edition. Description [http://is.gd/KmJ6Kn], full image [archive.is/5XcGz].
* Ars Magna Lucis, 1st edition: Reflection and refraction [http://is.gd/riT54H]
* Ars Magna Lucis, 1st edition: Projected images [http://is.gd/6v1EsK]
* Ars Magna Lucis, 1st edition: Projected images [http://is.gd/6v1EsK]
* Ars Magna Lucis, 1st edition: Figures projected by sunlight [http://is.gd/D7pSwx]
* "Speaking statue", from "Musurgia Univeralis". Description [http://is.gd/MeS2IR], full image [archive.is/lbkUe]. The talking statue technology is described in the book of the Revelations of John [archive.is/7lqB6].
* Musurgia Univeralis: Pythagorean organ [http://is.gd/JSbeQE]
* Musurgia Univeralis: Organ in the Quirinal Palace gardens [http://is.gd/XpHwdj]
* Musurgia Univeralis: Hydraulic organ and automatic harp [http://is.gd/CpJ9cD]
* Latium: Apparatus for draining the Pontine Marshes [http://is.gd/3uphzr]
* Magnes: Magnetic oracle [http://is.gd/hkY8Hl]
* Magnes: Machine demonstrating a moving earth [http://is.gd/9vyXw5]
* Magnes: Device for mapping itineraries [http://is.gd/cHXkgm]
* Magnes: Cryptological machines [http://is.gd/rQUX5h]
* Magnes: Cryptological machines [http://is.gd/wESip8]
* "Multiple magnetic clock", from "Ars Magna Lucis", 2nd edition.
Description, [http://is.gd/0GqMYq] full image [archive.is/aUX31].
* Magnes: Archimedes’ sphere [http://is.gd/SJUIJe]
* Magnes: Archimedes’ sphere revealed [http://is.gd/w3zse8]
* Mundus Subterraneus, 3rd edition: Alchemical apparateus [http://is.gd/OIYZ4q]
* Mundus Subterraneus, 3rd edition: Bucket pump [http://is.gd/0Egw9q]
* Mundus Subterraneus, 3rd edition: Distilling apparatus [http://is.gd/FMDaAp]
* Mundus Subterraneus, 3rd edition: Jesuits’ distillery [http://is.gd/LujFkw]
* Mundus Subterraneus, 3rd edition: Petroleum light [http://is.gd/xk23w7]
* Magnes: Magnetic oracle [http://is.gd/TEViMj]
* Magnes: Magnetic wind indicator [http://is.gd/r0JAZK]
* Magnes: Perpetual magnetic horoscope [http://is.gd/vhjppk]
* "Walking statue", from "Magnes".
Description [http://is.gd/ubRbkN], full image [archive.is/64OyH], diagram 18 [archive.is/jTtLn], and 19 [archive.is/898z5].
* Phonurgia Nova: Broadcasting music [http://is.gd/85YApv]
* Phonurgia Nova: Ear of Dionysus [http://is.gd/TZy4uD]
* Phonurgia Nova: Loudspeaker system at Mentorella [http://is.gd/7pXwpo]
* Oedipus Aegyptiacus: Water-clock with an ape [http://is.gd/U1oLkY]
* Oedipus Aegyptiacus: Statue of Memnon [http://is.gd/8QxxWj]
* Oedipus Aegyptiacus: Miraculously opening doors [http://is.gd/xoAvq2]
* Oedipus Aegyptiacus: Fountain of milk [http://is.gd/bTfbAi]
* Oedipus Aegyptiacus: Altar of Sais [http://is.gd/h4rqFN]
* "Ancient Greek Robotic Technologies on Display" (2016-01-01, by Toni Aravadinos, greece.greekreporter.com) [archive.is/6fSUo]
* "Ancient Electricity" (aquiziam.com) [archive.is/jwFlg] [begin excerpt]:
Cat Fur and Amber Generator: An Ancient Electricity Generator -
Image: Reproduction of a fur and amber generator - ancient Greece.
There can be no doubt that ancient civilizations were aware of static electricity even if they may not have fully understood it. They also appreciated the godlike power of lightning and must have been curious to observe this effect replicated in miniature when the fur of a cat was rubbed against certain materials in a darkened room.
The effects of static electricity were first recorded by a Greek philosopher, Thales of Miletus, who lived between 624 BC and 546 BC. He is said to have experimented with amber, which the Greeks referred to as Elektron, and cat fur to create an electrical discharge as well as magnetism. From this observation a simple machine consisting of two spinning disks, one covered with leopard fur and one coated with glass or amber could be connected to gold axles and foil strips which would produce an electrical charge capable of generating sparks several inches in length.
By spinning the disks in opposite directions a static electrical charge could be transferred to the gold foil strips to create visible sparks. [end excerpt]
* Geopolymer Institute Archeology Page (geopolymer.org) [archive.is/yhQVL], including -
- "Paleomagnetism study supports Pyramid geopolymer stone" [archive.is/LAUoL]
- "High performance Roman cement and concrete, high durable buildings" [archive.is/Ne1ya]
- "Making Cements with Plant Extracts; Fabrication of stone objects, by geopolymeric synthesis, in the pre-incan Huanka civilization (Peru)" [archive.is/XYmJs].
A refutation by a European against Islamic scholars [archive.is/fqeZl] contains remarkable evidence about China's primacy of many modern technologies. This is a clue as to China's advancement before Rome, and may provide questions as to pre-Romanized Aryans' knowledge of such technology, what they adopted in Central Asia before the migrations to Europe. The advanced technology of China allowed the universal Empire of Mongolia to invade the Roman Empire 650BM. The article also may provide hints at the level of sophistication of Roman technology 1000BM to 700BM.
Skeptical about the information found about Vedic descriptions of mercury-electric engines and flying machines.
* "Ancient Flying Machines" (world-mysteries.com) [archive.is/uE1Z]
The descriptions of flying machines contained in the "Book of the Revelations of St. John" are explicit:
* "Jesus, the Son of Man, was LITERALLY Seen in the Clouds in A.D. 66" [archive.is/qyRGY], [archive.is/IRNyn], citing Josephus [archive.is/8vfy4] and other authors of that time and age.
The technology to electrically split hydrogen and oxygen out of water, or to electrically create steam, alongside a 100,000 lumen arclight, and a projector shining images of chariots and soldiers on horseback amidst the steam clouds...
The idea that Jesus was the last heir to the throne of King-of-Kings over the imperium of the Jewish dynasty ruling the realm of Parthia is articulated by Steven Collins [archive.is/k61lL].
* Excerpt from the book "The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!" by Steven Collins, webpage 1 [archive.is/fif9A], 2 [archive.is/ucfnE], 3 [archive.is/X8HDp], 4 [archive.is/ZbmD6], 5 [archive.is/Or1sO], 6 [archive.is/qT04Q]
* [archive.is/7cacc] [archive.is/HRyRc] [youtube.com/watch?v=1Sky8ZGt1LQ] [youtube.com/watch?v=ADKYykRxl5k]
The following article is interesting...
* "Flying high: Hundred years after Orville Wright’s first flight, K R N SWAMY remembers Shivkur Bapuji Talpade, the Indian who flew an unmanned aircraft, eight years before Wright" (2003-12-16, deccanherald.com newspaper, 'The Printers (Mysore) Private Ltd.' of Bangalore) [archive.is/erXqz]: Orville Wright demonstrated on December 17th 1903 that it was possible for a ‘manned heavier than air machine to fly’. But, in 1895, eight years earlier, the Sanskrit scholar Shivkar Bapuji Talpade had designed a basic aircraft called Marutsakthi (meaning Power of Air) based on Vedic technology and had it take off unmanned before a large audience in the Chowpathy beach of Bombay. The importance of the Wright brothers lies in the fact, that it was a manned flight for a distance of 120 feet and Orville Wright became the first man to fly. But Talpade’s unmanned aircraft flew to a height of 1500 feet before crashing down and the historian Evan Koshtka, has described Talpade as the ‘first creator of an aircraft’.
As the world observes the one hundredth anniversary of the first manned flight, it is interesting to consider the saga of India’s 19th century first aircraft inventor for his design was entirely based on the rich treasury of India’s Vedas. Shivkar Bapuji Talpade was born in 1864 in the locality of Chirabazar at Dukkarwadi in Bombay.
He was a scholar of Sanskrit and from his young age was attracted by the Vaimanika Sastra (Aeronautical Science) expounded by the great Indian sage Maharishi Bhardwaja. One western scholar of Indology Stephen-Knapp has put in simple words or rather has tried to explain what Talpade did and succeeded!
According to Knapp, the Vaimanika Shastra describes in detail, the construction of what is called, the mercury vortex engine the forerunner of the ion engines being made today by NASA. Knapp adds that additional information on the mercury engines can be found in the ancient Vedic text called Samaranga Sutradhara. This text also devotes 230 verses, to the use of these machines in peace and war. The Indologist William Clarendon, who has written down a detailed description of the mercury vortex engine in his translation of Samaranga Sutradhara quotes thus ‘Inside the circular air frame, place the mercury-engine with its solar mercury boiler at the aircraft center. By means of the power latent in the heated mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in a most marvellous manner. Four strong mercury containers must be built into the interior structure. When these have been heated by fire through solar or other sources the vimana (aircraft) develops thunder-power through the mercury.
NASA (National Aeronautical and Space Administration) world’s richest/ most powerful scientific organisation is trying to create an ion engine that is a device that uses a stream of high velocity electrified particles instead of a blast of hot gases like in present day modern jet engines. Surprisingly according to the bi-monthly Ancient Skies published in USA, the aircraft engines being developed for future use by NASA by some strange coincidence also uses mercury bombardment units powered by Solar cells! Interestingly, the impulse is generated in seven stages. The mercury propellant is first vapourised fed into the thruster discharge chamber ionised converted into plasma by a combination with electrons broke down electrically and then accelerated through small openings in a screen to pass out of the engine at velocities between 1200 to 3000 kilometres per minute! But so far NASA has been able to produce an experimental basis only a one pound of thrust by its scientists a power derivation virtually useless. But 108 years ago Talpade was able to use his knowledge of Vaimanika Shastra to produce sufficient thrust to lift his aircraft 1500 feet into the air!
According to Indian scholar Acharya, ‘Vaimanika Shastra deals about aeronautics including the design of aircraft the way they can be used for transportation and other applications in detail. The knowledge of aeronautics is described in Sanskrit in 100 sections, eight chapters, 500 principles and 3000 slokas including 32 techniques to fly an aircraft. In fact, depending on the classifications of eras or Yugas in modern Kaliyuga aircraft used are called Krithakavimana flown by the power of engines by absorbing solar energies!’ It is feared that only portions of Bharadwaja’s masterpiece Vaimanika Shas-tra survive today.
The question that comes to one’s mind is, what happened to this wonderful encyclopaedia of aeronautical knowledge accumulated by the Indian savants of yore, and why was it not used? But in those days, such knowledge was the preserve of sages, who would not allow it to be misused, just like the knowledge of atomic bombs is being used by terrorists today!
According to scholar Ratnakar Mahajan who wrote a brochure on Talpade. ‘Being a Sanskrit scholar interested in aeronautics, Talpade studied and consulted a number of Vedic treatises like Brihad Vaimanika Shastra of Maharishi Bharadwaja Vimanachandrika of Acharya Narayan Muni Viman yantra of Maharish Shownik Yantra Kalp by Maharishi Garg Muni Viman Bindu of Acharya Vachaspati and Vimana Gyanarka Prakashika of Maharishi Dhundiraj’. This gave him confidence that he can build an aircraft with mercury engines. One essential factor in the creation of these Vedic aircraft was the timing of the Suns Rays or Solar energy (as being now utilised by NASA) when they were most effective to activate the mercury ions of the engine. Happily for Talpade Maharaja Sayaji Rao Gaekwad of Baroda a great supporter of the Sciences in India, was willing to help him and Talpade went ahead with his aircraft construction with mercury engines. One day in 1895 (unfortunately the actual date is not mentioned in the Kesari newspaper of Pune which covered the event) before an curious scholarly audience headed by the famous Indian judge/ nationalist/ Mahadeva Govin-da Ranade and H H Sayaji Rao Gaekwad Talpade had the good fortune to see his un manned aircraft named as ‘Marutsakthi’ take off, fly to a height of 1500 feet and then fall down to earth.
But this success of an Indian scientist was not liked by the Imperial rulers. Warned by the British Government the Maharaja of Baroda stopped helping Talpade. It is said that the remains of the Marutsakthi were sold to ‘foreign parties’ by the relatives of Talpade in order to salvage whatever they can out of their loans to him. Talpade’s wife died at this critical juncture and he was not in a mental frame to continue with his researches. But his efforts to make known the greatness of Vedic Shastras was recognised by Indian scholars, who gave him the title of Vidya Prakash Pra-deep.
Talpade passed away in 1916 un-honoured, in his own country.
As the world rightly honours the Wright Brothers for their achievements, we should think of Talpade, who utilised the ancient knowledge of Sanskrit texts, to fly an aircraft, eight years before his foreign counterparts.